Tilly’s Flower Cart

Good morning everyone and hope that you had a wonderful weekend. This is Michele here today and I’d like to share with you a card that I’ve made using one of the stamps/papers from the January release.
DSCF2304
For my card I’ve used the gorgeous "Tilly's Flower Cart" from the Little Cottage Cuties Collection illustrated by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps and I’ve coloured her using promarkers, flexmarkers and aquamarker pens.
The DP is called ‘In The Garden’ which has been designed by me for Whimsy Stamps and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.
In The Garden Front Sheet
The flowers are handmade and I’ve used one of the Whimsy Sentiments Collection Everyday Sliders 1 sentiment sets.
Thanks for stopping by today :0)
signature



1 comment

  1. Oh how adorable is your card and the image is coloured so beautifully and gorgeous papers too!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team