Peace on Earth and Snowman String of Hearts

Hi Whimsy Fans, Ellie here today!
I am taking a little break from card making this month, but had some time at the beginning of the month to get out the gorgeous stamp set "Peace on Earth" illustrated by Crissy Armstrong, and I created this card.
I used distress inks and a mix of stamps to create the background. The angel was colored with copics and fussy cut. As you can see it's a pretty simple card design, I did end up distressing the edges and also did some simple sewing. Glitter was added to the wings.

Whimsy Products used:


I thought I'd share a second card with you, that's a bit older, but hasn't been shared here on this blog yet. Hope you like it :-)

 This card is one of my all time favorite Christmas cards I ever made. It's just a simple sketch, paired with some pretty papers and copics for coloring.

Whimsy Products Links:
The sentiment and papers are also from Whimsy Stamps, but have been retired.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. 
I hope you are enjoying our "Christmas in July" event here at Whimsy Stamps!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team