Lizzy Love 'Mia so Lonely'

Hello, Cindy here today. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  My family had a nice day together hanging out at the house while I cooked. 
 
Today I want to share a tag I made using the new Lizzy Love image 'Mia so Lonely'.   The sentiment is from 'Simply Stitched Circles'  
 
 
I colored her with Copics, did some stenciling with molding paste and some sparkly spray which you can't see in the picture! Love how it turned out.
 
Time to start getting ready for Christmas and do some shopping.....:)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous weekend!!
Cindy
 


2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team