Coralia!

Hi Everyone!

It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

My card today features the sweet 'Coralia' from the Art by MiRan Collection. She's an absolute darling! I have also used the 'Stitched Circles Die Set' and 'Vines Die Set', and all these are available at the Whimsy Stamps store.


My image is stamped in Momento Tuxedo ink and coloured with Copic markers. I then fussy cut her and the bubbles and added to an 'underwater' paper.
I used some brown cardstock and my Whimsy Stitched circle dies to create a porthole through some wood patterned paper, and popped it up over Coralia, so that she is 'peeking' through.


I diecut some vines and adhered 'coral' coloured flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, along with some pearl sprays. The sentiment is computer generated and diecut with a HOTP label die.


I finished with some stickles on the air bubbles, and some fabulous stars that I received in a Christmas swap from the lovely Maya Go! (Thank you!)

I hope you like it! You can see more details on my Blog;  Embellished ExpresShan's.

Thanks so much for visiting today and hope you have a great week!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team