A little prince....

Hello Whimsy Stamps peeps how are you all, I hope this post find you all well?
So what did you all think of our latest release! aren't the new stamps to die for, 
all so cute and cuddly, which is leading me into my Inspiration piece.
For my CAS card today i have used the adorable Frog Prince
 Artist and Illustrator Silvia Zet at Wee Stamps .

I didn't overload the card with lots of embellishments
because he is  Valentines image, but i think he could also be an awesome 
Spring or Easter card.  So Without further ado....


I coloured him with Copics, YG 01, 03, 07, G14 his darker green bits are
YG 91, 95, 99.
Have a lovely Thursday Whimsy friends and i will see you same time,
 same place next month until then 
Take care of yourselves
Hugs Bridget :) xx

4 comments

  1. Hi Ellie,
    what a lovely idea!Love the rich colors you used,your creation brighten every rainy day!I´m a Wee stamp fan too,love all cuties from Sylvia Zet,she is a great artist.I admire her wonderful talent!Have a great and crafty weekend,
    hugs Sylvie,die waldfee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, so cute and love the colouring...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,,,,very cute and sweet. I really like to see this images.

    Thanks
    shajeer
    quotes for inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team