Wee Sweetie!

Hi Everyone!

It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

My card today features the absolutely adorable 'Sweetie' from Wee Stamps. How cute is she? I have also used the 'Double Scalloped Doily Die' available at Whimsy Stamps.


My Sweetie image is stamped in Momento Tuxedo ink and coloured with Copic markers, and I've sponged it with Distress inks.


The papers are from the Nitwits 'Time for Tea' digital collection, and I've embellished the card with ribbon, lace, flowers and pearls.

I hope you like it! You can see more details on my Blog;  Embellished ExpresShan's.

Thanks so much for visiting today and hope you have a great week!


1 comment

  1. So pretty is your card and adorable image so perfectly coloured x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team