Wee Stamps 'Mariposa'

Hello Whimsy fans, Cindy here today to share a tag I made. I used the new image from Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet 'Mariposa'



I stamped the image on some watercolor paper with VersaFine ink in black. I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color this cutie.  This was the first time using these markers and I really enjoyed them. I love the vibrant colors!  

I used the 'Stitched Tag Dies' to cut out the tag. The sentiment is from 'Everyday Mini Sentiments'.  I did add some Stickles to the flower centers but it doesnt' show up in the picture.


This cutie has already gone out with a bag of cookies to some friends.  

You can find all the products in the Whimsy Stamps store.

Hope you enjoy the inspiration today! 

Have a fabulous weekend!

Cindy

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team