Braided Sweetie

Linda here and oh my, I'm running a little late. I did not realise it's already the 4th Saturday in the Month and my posting day on the Whimsy blog. 

To make matters worse I've been very busy trying to clear stuff in my spare room as I'm finally getting a craft room! Woohoo! It will still need to act as a spare room so it's definitely going to have to be adaptable storage etc.but at least it means I should have everything in one room instead of racing up and down stairs lol.

Anyway, I'm here now and sharing this pretty card made with a lovely stamp from our new artist 
She's called Braided Sweetie, isn't she just so pretty?


I've coloured her with distress ink markers and if you would like to know more about this card, pop over to my blog here.

Right, back to sorting out storage!

Happy crafting!

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team