Sending Love

Hello!  This  month has flown by and it’s already time for me to share one of my Whimsy Stamps cards. 
 
 
bev-rochester-maja-sending-love1
 
I made a shaped card for a change, and enhanced the patterend paper by randomly stamping the awesome chicken wire stamp from the Lovely Lavender stamp set the top layer.  LOVE this stamp ♥♥♥  I also stamped out butterflies from the Flight of the Butterflies stamp set (also Whimsy)  onto patterend paper and fussy cut them out, as well as the beautiful sentiment.
 
Thanks for stopping by Smile
 
 

3 comments

  1. OMG, this is quite stunning! I love shaped cards. I love purple. I love birds. I love girly girl. *sigh* I could sit & look at this all day, it's just so beautiful and perfect. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team