Christmas Reindeer

Hello friends! I hope that you are all safe and well.
Wasn't  the September release a little beauty, so many cute images! 
Do you guys have any favourites? or were they all you favourites.

This little chap I'm sharing with you lovely peeps today

is simply adorable, this is Christmas Reindeer by 
the fabulous artist and illustrator Crissy Armstorng
I just love her art work the characters have such cute personalities 
it makes them easy to colour and fun to use.




Did you fine peeps know about the Hurricane Irma
 Helping Hands Stamps Set that Denise has on pre-order at 


the moment. Its to help those affected Hurricane Irma
 with all of the proceeds from every stamp set sold 
 Denise is donating to the charities helping those in need. 

Well thats about it from me today but before I go I must tell
 you my lovelies about the CAS stamps set, if you lovely peeps spend 
over $75 then you will get this adorable stamp set absolutely free of charge 
to say a huge Thank You for being a great customer.


Have ana amazing day friends and I will see you amazing Gals and Guys
here again soon ttfn.....Hugs Bridget xx








4 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team