Penguin Gift

Hello, again, Whimsy fans!  It's Andrea back with you today to share a Christmas card featuring the adorable Penguin Gift by Lee Holland. 


Isn't he just the cutest?!  I stamped him onto Bristol Smooth paper with Versafine Onyx Black ink and watercolored him with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  The sky was watercolored with Wilted Violet Distress Ink.  Once everything was dry, I added some details with a white gel pen and a glitter gel pen.  


To frame that little guy, I die-cut a circle from an A2-sized piece of white cardstock.  That gorgeous sentiment is from the November CAS set.  I stamped it with Versamark and heat-embossed it in gold.  After backing the panel with foam tape, I popped it over my colored image and adhered both to a white card.


Using the Snowflake Dies, I die-cut a vellum snowflake and brushed on some Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Overlay.  Some clear sequins finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Penguin Gift
Snowflakes Dies







5 comments

  1. This is so cute. I love the purple background and the lovely gold embossing. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the whimsical look of Whimsy's stamps, so appropriately named!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!
    Have a great day
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute and you did such a great work coloring the penguin !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team