Penguin Loves Bunny - with Special Guest Michelle Short

Hello there, Michelle here and I am delighted to be guest designing for Whimsy Stamps this month. My card today uses the super adorable Penguin Loves Bunny stampset, along with the Everyday Mini Sentiments set.


 I started off by stamping the Penguin loves Bunny image on to white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The penguin and bunny were then coloured using Copic Markers. I fussy cut them out using scissors. I took a panel of white cardstock and cut this using a pierced square die. I sprayed on Blush Shimmer Spritz and set this aside to dry.



Once dry, I stamped the ‘hugs’ sentiment from the Everyday Mini Sentiments Set on to the panel with Archival Ink. This piece was added to a square card base with foam tape and then the image added on top with more foam tape. A simple card but I love that the focus is on the adorable image. Thanks so much for popping by today! 

Be sure to visit Michelle at:
Instagram: @thecardgrotto


Penguin Loves Bunny  Everyday Mini Sentiments

4 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team