CAS Rainbow-inspired Pet Sympathy Cards

Hi there, Whimsy fans!  It's Andrea here with you today, and I'm sharing a pair of quick pet sympathy cards featuring the new Love Has Four Paws clear stamp set.


My cards were inspired by this cross stitch pattern I saw on Pinterest.  To create my version of it, I used one of the paw print images from the new Love Has Four Paws clear set.  I chose some rainbow colors of ink and went to town stamping paw prints all over an A2-sized piece of white cardstock.


Once I was happy with my "patterned paper", I die-cut it with the Stitched Heart Die set (retired).  For my first card, I placed my die-cut panel on top of a white card.  Using my MISTI I stamped the dog image from Love Has Four Paws, as well as a sentiment from the set, in black.


I adhered the die-cut panel to my card with foam tape.  For a little sparkle, I added some clear sequins.


My second card uses the leftover heart from my die-cut panel.  I adhered it with foam tape to a white card.


My sentiment is from Pets Fill My Heart, released in January.  Onto a strip of black cardstock, I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and white heat-embossed it.  I bannered both ends of the strip before adding it to my card with foam tape.  Again, I finished the card with some clear sequins.

Thank you for stopping by!  Don't forget about the free CAS set (pictured below) Whimsy is adding to every qualifying order of $75 or more this month.  Also, if you'd like to win some Whimsy cash, be sure to play along with our monthly challenges here.


*NEW Love Has Four PawsFill My HeartVersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)

4 comments

  1. I love these pet sympathy cards so much Andrea! Your "patterned paper" turned out beautiful and I love how you used the negative and positive pieces to make two different cards. What an absolutely perfect set of Rainbow Bridge cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of these sympathy cards. They are so beautiful. For when our loving pets go to the rainbow bridge, and have fun with all the animals. Until we meet them again.
      World of Animals

      Delete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team