Let's Create DT Deni Penguin Teacher

Good Morning All,

Digi Design Diva Deni here with you.

Today I am here to share a little inspiration with the April Release of Digi Stamps from Whimsy Stamps. For my card I have used Penguin Teacher by Crissy Armstrong.

Penguin Teacher - Digital Stamp

I printed the image using my Brother Laser Printer onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM.

The image was coloured using Copic Markers which you will find listed below.



I decided I want to make the chalkboard look realising, so I used my Copic Markers to colour the chalkboard and then the Uni-Ball Signo White Angelic Gel Pen to go over the text. First time i've done something like this and was quite happy with the way that it turned out.

I used a My Favorite Things Inside/Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle die and ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot to cut the image out.

My card base is a pre-made base from Twiddleybitz (no longer available for purchase), The mat layers are American Crafts Cardstock, patterned papers are from my leftovers box.

I used some Crayola Die Cut Shapes that I had been hoarding from my scrapbooking days, and some Kaisercraft Class Act Collection Collectables to finished the card off.

Everything was adhered using Scotch ATG.

Copic Markers Used On This Card

C1, C3, C5 0
C6, C8, C10
C5, C6, C7
W1, W3, W6
E53, E55
YR14, YR68
R14, R29, R59
B34, B37
Y13, Y15


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/


Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team