Sending Smiles with Alanna

Hi Whimsy Stamps fans - Alanna here and for my card today, I used the super fun Hugs Bunny stamp set that was released earlier this month. And while there are all sorts of super fun images in this set, I just used the cute flower pot image along with the small heart cluster.

I stamped the flower pot image several times and then did just a real quick bit of Copic coloring.  {SIDE NOTE - Whimsy Stamps is carrying a large selection of Copic Sketch Markers now}. WOOHOO!

After my coloring was done, I stamped the sentiment from the Polka Dot Fun stamp set onto a stitched die cut circle and added it with some foam tape that has a very low profile.  To finish off the card, I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the flowers and hearts and the card is done.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Crafty hugs!





1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team